Mein Bild
22. student. moving to belgium ( namur ) this year. i love fashion but it does not mean that i AM fashion! i wear what i want regardless whether people like it or not.

Dienstag, 12. April 2011

سالمة يا سلامة


WHAT IS GOING ON OUTSIDE?!? yesterday i was sunbathing and now i'm freezing my ass off at home since my mum turned down our heating system because of the "sunny weather". aarrggg -_- however i managed to take a picture wearing my new shirt from H&M ( what else? ) :) i really love the fabric, it's comfortable to wear and above all NO itching! 
moreover it reminds me so much of alf layla wa-layla ( one Thousand and one Nights ) when wearing it with the appropriate accessories!


rings: H&M / necklace: present from my grandma

shoes: modeatoi

✹❂☀my summer beats☀❂✹

yummy food!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen